Follow us on twitter: @PearlClass
Information for Parents
Things to remember each week:
Tuck money - Monday
P.E. kit (joggers, t-shirt and trainers) - Thursday
Wellies for Forest Schools - Thursday
Library book - Thursday
Reading book - EVERYDAY
Spellings- Should be practiced weekly ready for spelling tests every Friday.
Dens and Dandelions
Magic and Myths
Welsh Culture fortnight
Spring and Easter
At the Circus
How you can support your child
1. Listen to your child reading as often as possible. Little and often is the recommended.
2. Read together your child's chosen library book and talk about what has been read.
3. Practise the 'Key word' spellings that are sent home.
4. Encourage your child to talk about what he/she has been doing in school.
5. Help your child with what they are learning in Maths (online games can help- look at links below.)
5. Help your child to prepare for 'Giving a talk' tasks.