Follow us on twitter: @PearlClass
Information for Parents
Things to remember each week:
Tuck money - Monday
P.E. kit (joggers, t-shirt and trainers) - Tuesday
Wellies for Forest Schools - Thursday
Library book - Monday
Reading book - EVERYDAY
Spellings- Should be worked on weekly.
Dens and Dandelions
Magic and Myths
Welsh Culture fortnight
Spring and Easter
At the Circus
How you can support your child
1. Listen to your child reading as often as possible. Little and often is the recommended. Use the question cards to help.
2. Read together with your child's chosen library book and talk about what has been read.
3. Practise the 'Phonics' spellings that are sent home.
4. Encourage your child to talk about what he/she has been doing in school.
5. Help your child with what they are
learning in Maths (online games
can help- look at links below.)
6. Help your child to prepare for 'Giving a talk' tasks.